- Born: 15 Jan 1834, Marlborough, Wiltshire, England 1
- Christened: 6 Apr 1834, St. Margaret's, Marlborough, Wiltshire, England 1
- Married: 24 Oct 1858, Islington St. Mary, London, England 2
- Died: 6 Apr 1914, 1 Ringstead Buildings, Catford, Kent, England 3 4
In 1851 Henrietta Tucker (17) of Marlboro Wilts was working as a house servant in Paddington Middlesex.
In 1861 Harriet [sic] Capper (27) of Wilts and husband George Capper (28) of Marlow Bucks, warden?, were living at 22 Foster? St., St. Leonards Shoreditch London. Present was son Albert (2) of Islington.
In 1871 Henritta Capper (37) of Marlboro Wilts and husband George Capper (38) of Gt: Marlow Bucks, messenger, were living in Islington St. Mary Middlesex. Present were children (born in Islington): Albert (13), William (5), Edith (4), Renie (1)
In 1881 Henrietta Capper (46) of Marlboro Wilts and husband George Capper (47) of Gt Marlow Bucks, messenger, were living at 95 Henniker? Rd., West Ham Essex. Present were children (born in Islington Middlesex): Albert Geo: (21), clerk, out of employ[ment], Wm. Osborn (14), scholar, Edith Agnes (13), scholar, Renie Cecil Walter (11), scholar
In 1891 Henrietta Capper (57) of Marlboro Wilts and husband George Capper (58) of Great Marlow Bucks, clerk, were living at 44 Silverthorne Rd., Battersea London. Present were children (born in Islington): William O. (25), clerk, Edith A. (24), Rennie C. W. (21), clerk
In 1891 Henrietta Capper was a witness at the marriage of her son William Osborne Capper to Clara Hannah Owers.
In 1901 Henrietta Capper (66) of Marlborough Wilts and husband George Capper (67) of Gt. Marlow Bucks, commercial clerk, were living at 57 Janson Rd., West Ham Essex.
In 1911 Henretta Capper (77) of Maulbrough Wilts (mother of 11 children, 7 deceased) and husband of 52 years George Capper (8) of Great Marlow Buckinghamshire, pensioner, were living at 57 Janson Rd., West Ham Essex.
Henrietta Capper died aged 80 years. 3
Henrietta Capper of 1 Ringstead Buildings Catford Kent, widow, died 6 April 1914. Probate London 17 April to Albert George Capper, coach painter. Effects £237 18s. 4
Henrietta married George CAPPER, son of George CAPPER* and Sophia GREENE*, on 24 Oct 1858 in Islington St. Mary, London, England. (George CAPPER was born in 1833 in Great Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England, christened on 19 May 1833 in Great Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England and died on 27 Feb 1913 in West Ham, Essex, England, aged 80 years.)
George Capper, of full age, bachelor, tobacconist, of 3 Holloway Road, son of George Capper*, labourer, and
Henrietta Tucker, of full age, spinster, of 3 Holloway Road, daughter of John Tucker, labourer
Married after Banns
Witnesses: W. Hazell, M. Tucker
* Christening record shows George as the son of Sophia Capper (no father named). Sophia Capper, born c. 1802, appears with her children Jane, Eliza and George in the 1841 UK Census for Great Marlow Bucks. Jane, the eldest, was christened 12 Dec 1822 in Great Marlow, Bucks., daughter of George Capper and Sophia; Eliza was christened Eliza Maria on 8 Nov 1829 in Great Marlow Bucks., daughter of George Capper and Sophia.. George Capper (Sr) married Sophia Greene on 27 Jan 1821 in St. Marylebone, Middlesex, England.