- Born: 1833, Great Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England
- Christened: 19 May 1833, Great Marlow, Buckinghamshire, England 1
- Married: 24 Oct 1858, Islington St. Mary, London, England 2
- Died: 27 Feb 1913, West Ham, Essex, England 3 4
In 1891 George Capper was a witness at the marriage of his son William Osborne Capper to Clara Hannah Owers.
George Capper died aged 80 years. 3
George Capper of 57 Janson-road Stratford Essex died 27 February 1913. Probate London 2 April to Henrietta Capper, widow. Effects £349 4s. 5d. 4
George married Henrietta TUCKER, daughter of John TUCKER and Mary Ann DAVIS , on 24 Oct 1858 in Islington St. Mary, London, England. (Henrietta TUCKER was born on 15 Jan 1834 in Marlborough, Wiltshire, England, christened on 6 Apr 1834 in St. Margaret's, Marlborough, Wiltshire, England and died on 6 Apr 1914 in 1 Ringstead Buildings, Catford, Kent, England, aged 80 years.)
George Capper, of full age, bachelor, tobacconist, of 3 Holloway Road, son of George Capper*, labourer, and
Henrietta Tucker, of full age, spinster, of 3 Holloway Road, daughter of John Tucker, labourer
Married after Banns
Witnesses: W. Hazell, M. Tucker
* Christening record shows George as the son of Sophia Capper (no father named). Sophia Capper, born c. 1802, appears with her children Jane, Eliza and George in the 1841 UK Census for Great Marlow Bucks. Jane, the eldest, was christened 12 Dec 1822 in Great Marlow, Bucks., daughter of George Capper and Sophia; Eliza was christened Eliza Maria on 8 Nov 1829 in Great Marlow Bucks., daughter of George Capper and Sophia.. George Capper (Sr) married Sophia Greene on 27 Jan 1821 in St. Marylebone, Middlesex, England.