- Born: Abt 1318, Grosmont Castle, Monmouthshire, Wales
- Married (1): Before Jun 1337, Arundel, Sussex, England
- Married (2): 5 Feb 1344/5, Ditton Church, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, England
- Died: 11 Jan 1371/2, Arundel Castle, Sussex, England
- Buried: Lewes Priory, Sussex, England
Commonly known as Eleanor of Lancaster.
While her first husband was still alive, Eleanor lived with her future second husband who had his first marriage annulled in order to marry her. 1
Named in the Will of her second husband, Richard Fitz Alan, as deceased (1375).
Eleanor married John DE BEAUMONT, 2nd Baron Beaumont, son of Henry DE BEAUMONT, Earl of Buchan, and Alice COMYN, Countess of Buchan, before Jun 1337 in Arundel, Sussex, England. John DE BEAUMONT was born in 1318 in Bortant, Lincolnshire, England and died on 14 Apr 1342 in a Tournament in Northampton, England)
Eleanor also married Richard DE ARUNDEL, Earl of Arundel, son of Edmund FITZ ALAN, Earl of Arundel, and Alice PLANTAGENET de Warenne , on 5 Feb 1344/5 in Ditton Church, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, England. (Richard DE ARUNDEL was born about 1313 in Arundel Castle, Sussex, England and died on 24 Jan 1375/6 in Arundel Castle, Sussex, England.)