Robert Roberts of Penisa'r cwm was granted Admon of the goods, chattels and personal estate of his son Robert Roberts on 7 Sep 1846.
Abstract of the Will of Robert Roberts of Penisa'r cwm, Llanenddwyn, farmer, written 30 Nov 1848, proved 14 Jun 1850.
- gives and bequeaths all his freehold or real-estate (viz. the farm) of Rhiwgôch in the parishes of Llanfair and Llandanwg—now in the tenure of Robert Roberts and others, as well as a moiety of a meadow in Morfa-mawr in Llanfair—now in the tenure of John Griffiths of Llanfair, to Sarah his wife during the term of her natural life.
- gives and bequeaths all his personal estate, farming stock, household furniture and other goods and chattels to his wife Sarah.
- gives and bequeaths to his two eldest daughters Elizabeth (the wife of Robert Jones) and Margaret (the wife of Rees Lloyd) six pounds each out of the rents and profits produced from Rhiwgôch farm
- the remainder of the profits from the abovesaid farm he gives and bequeaths to his orphaned grandchildren Robert Roberts and Sarah Roberts (children of his late son Robert)
- Wills that after the death of his wife, Rhiwgôch farm should go to his two eldest daughters abovenamed, and after their decease to his grandchildren abovenamed.
- nominates and appoints Griffith Griffith of Mochras in Llanbedr and Robert Roberts of Penisa'r cwm (another grandson) to be Trustees and Overseers for his said grandchildren Robert Roberts and Sarah Roberts during their minority.
- gives and bequeaths the moiety of the meadow in Morfa-mawr in Llanfair to his daughter Jane (the wife of Griffith Griffiths), subject to the payment of fifty pounds to his grand-daughter Jane Lloyd daughter of his daughter Margaret.
- gives and bequeaths to his son Morris after his decease and the decease of his wife Sarah five pounds out of his goods and chattels, personal estate and effects.
- gives and bequeaths to his grandchildren Richard Jones, Robert Jones, Thomas Jones, Morris Jones, John Jones, William Jones and Susannah Jones—children of his daughter Elizabeth—the sum of ten pounds each.
- gives and bequeaths to his grandchildren John Lloyd, Robert Lloyd, Morris Lloyd, William Lloyd, Rees Lloyd, Griffith Lloyd and Allis Lloyd—children of his daughter Margaret—the sum of ten pounds each.
- gives and bequeaths all the rest and residue to his grandson Robert Roberts [of Penisa'r cwm]
- constitutes, nominates and appoints Robert Roberts the sole Executor of his last Will and Testament.
- Witnesses: Owen H. Owen of Cefnyfilldir near Harlech, Evan Jones of Twllnuret?, Morris Jones of Coed Llanbedr. 2