Ann Dorcas EARL
- Born: 1849, Harrietsham, Kent, England
- Christened: 20 Jan 1850, Harrietsham, Kent, England 1
- Married (1): 1867, Maidstone District, Kent, England 2
- Married (2): 15 Oct 1887, St. John the Baptist, Harrietsham, Kent, England 3
- Died: 1927, Strood District, Kent, England 4
In 1891, Ann D. Robinson (43) of Harrietsham and [2nd] husband Thomas G. Robinson (33) of Gravesend, agricultural labourer, were living in Marley Yard, Harrietsham. Present were Ann's children* (born in Harrietsham): William A.* (15), agricultural labourer and Alice L.* (11), scholar, and son Thomas G. R. (2) of Harrietsham.
* called stepson and stepdaughter respectively of Thomas G. Robinson (head of the family), though their original surname (Styance) is not shown.
In 1901, Ann Robinson (52) of Harrietsham and husband Thomas Robinson (46) of Chalk Gravesend, ag carter and horse, were living at 34 Jersey Rd., Strood Intra Kent. Present were children George (14) of Harrietsham, farm labourer, Annie (9) of Pluckley..., Charlie (6) of Harrietsham. Boarding was William Styance* (24) of Maidstone, council labourer
* This was Ann's son William from her first marriage.
In 1911, Ann Dorcas Robinson (64) of Harrietsham, farm labourer, and husband of 24 years Thomas George Robinson (54) of Chalk Kent, farm labourer, were living at 1 Gads Hill, Higham, Kent. Present was son Charles Edward Robinson (16) of Pluckley Kent.
Ann D. Robinson died aged 78 years.
Ann married Thomas STYANCE, son of Edward STYANCE and Rebecca MASTERS, in 1867 in the Maidstone District, Kent, England 2. (Thomas STYANCE was born in 1834 in Linton, Kent, England and was buried on 22 Feb 1882 in Harrietsham, Kent, England 5.)
Ann also married Thomas George ROBINSON, son of Richard ROBINSON, on 15 Oct 1887 in St. John the Baptist, Harrietsham, Kent, England 3. (Thomas George ROBINSON was born in 1860 in Chalk, Kent, England and was christened on 20 May 1860 in Chalk, Kent, England 6.)
Thomas George Robinson, 28, single, son of Richard Robinson, and
Ann Dorcas Styance, 38, widow, daughter of John Earl