- Born: 1831, Crowan, Cornwall
- Christened: 25 Sep 1831, Crowan, Cornwall 4
- Married (1): 1853, Helston District, Cornwall 1
- Married (2): 14 Jun 1864, Adelaide, S.A., Australia 2 3
- Died: 10 Nov 1909, South Terrace, Semaphore, S.A., Australia 5 6
- Buried: 11 Nov 1909, Cheltenham Cemetery, S.A., Australia 7
John Palamountain, age 28, farm servant, born in Cornwall, and his wife Grace (Temby), 32 [sic]*, arrived in Port Adelaide per the ship Sir Thomas Gresham on 19 Mar 1854.
* This is either a mistranscription or an error of entry. Grace was about 22 in 1854. That this is the correct Grace Temby is confirmed (a) in the marriage notice for her second marriage to William Butler, where she identified herself as the second daughter of Christopher Temby of Crowan, Cornwall, England; and (b) her age at death in 1909 (78).
"BUTLEROn the 10th November, at her residence, South-terrace, Semaphore, Grace, beloved wife of William Butler, aged 78 years."
Grace married John Faull PALAMOUNTAIN, son of William PALAMOUNTAIN and Ann SIMONS, in 1853 in Helston District, Cornwall 1. (John Faull PALAMOUNTAIN was born in 1827 in Gwinear, Cornwall, christened on 23 Dec 1827 in Gwinear, Cornwall 8 and died on 15 Jan 1856 in South Australia, Australia.)
Grace also married William BUTLER, son of Richard BUTLER and Unknown, on 14 Jun 1864 in Adelaide, S.A., Australia 2 3. (William BUTLER was born about 1831 in Morayshire, Scotland and died on 17 Oct 1910 in South Terrace, Semaphore, S.A., Australia 9 10.)
"BUTLER-PELAMOUNTAIN. On the 14th June, by the Rev. J. Watsford, Mr. William Butler, son of Mr. Richard Butler, Forres, Morayshire, Scotland, to Grace Pelamountain, second daughter of Christopher Temby, Crow[a]n, Cornwall, England."