Thomas Coomb WHENNAN
- Born: Abt 1820, Pendarves Mills, Camborne, Cornwall
- Christened: 29 Jan 1826, Camborne, Cornwall
- Married: 16 Apr 1848, Camborne, Cornwall
- Died: 14 Apr 1897, Moonta, S.A., Australia
- Buried: 16 Apr 1897, Moonta Cemetery, Moonta, S.A., Australia
Another name for Thomas was Thomas Coomb WENNAN.
Thomas Wennan died aged 77 years (burial record).
Thomas married Mary Ann COLLINS, daughter of Peter COLLINS and Mary BAWDEN, on 16 Apr 1848 in Camborne, Cornwall. (Mary Ann COLLINS was born about 1824 in Pengiggan, Camborne, Cornwall, christened on 21 Feb 1824 in Camborne, Cornwall and died on 2 Jan 1880 in Adelaide, S.A., Australia.)
Thomas Whennan, full age, of Ramsgate, bachelor, miner, son of James Whennan, husbandman, and
Mary Ann Collins, full age, of Trelowarren St., Town, spinster, daughter of Peter Collins (dec'd), miner
Married by Banns
Witnesses: William Collins [brother of the bride], John Duckham