Abstract of the Will of Morris Edward of of Pen ina'r cwm, Llanenddwyn, yeoman, written 10 Sep 1798, inventory taken 14 Jan 1799, proved 30 Apr 1799.
- Gives and bequeaths to his daughters Jane and Susannah 40 guineas each and to each one bedstead, one bed, with curtain and bedding apparel, together with one dresser and one wainscot chest.
- All the rest and residue of his personal estate he gives and bequeaths to his daughter Sarah.
- Nominates, constitutes and appoints his daughter Sarah as sole Executrix of his last Will and Testament.
- Wills that Edward Owen, weaver, of Llanaber, should have three of his best wearing apparel.
- Witnesses: John Richards, Hugh Evans, Edward Owen
- Probate granted 15 Jul 1799 3
Morris married Margaret WILLIAM, daughter of William BEVAN of Maês y Garnedd and Margaret JONES, on 24 Nov 1759 in Llanbedr, Merioneth, Wales. (Margaret WILLIAM was christened on 11 Jul 1736 in Llanbedr, Merioneth, Wales and was buried on 6 Sep 1798 in Llanenddwyn, Merioneth, Wales.)
Morris EDWARD of the parish of Llanbedr and Margaret WILLIAMS of the same parish were married by Licence in this Chapel, by me John Hughes, Rector.
Witnesses: John WILLIAMS, Robert GRIFFITH