- Born: 17 Feb 1794, Ruan Major, Cornwall
- Christened: 16 Jun 1794, Ruan Major, Cornwall
- Married: 23 Apr 1817, Breage, Cornwall
- Died: 23 Apr 1872, Rosehill, Camborne, Cornwall
- Buried: 29 Apr 1872, Gwinear, Cornwall
Eldest daughter, co-executrix of of her father's will and eventually the heiress representing the ancient and noble family of DU HAMEL of France.
Mary married John VIVIAN of Rosehill, Camborne, son of John VIVIAN of Wall, Gwinear and Mary CARNE, on 23 Apr 1817 in Breage, Cornwall. (John VIVIAN of Rosehill, Camborne was born on 20 Jun 1791 in Gwinear, Cornwall, christened on 24 Jun 1791 in Gwinear, Cornwall, died on 30 Sep 1872 in Rosehill, Camborne, Cornwall and was buried on 7 Oct 1872 in Gwinear, Cornwall.)