William Harris HANCOCK
- Born: 1843, Church Village, Lanivet, Cornwall
- Christened: 3 Sep 1843, Lanivet, Cornwall 2
- Married: 23 Apr 1900, Milwaukee Co., WI, USA 1
- Died: 25 Oct 1920, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo Co., MI, USA 3
- Buried: Riverside Cemetery, Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo Co., MI, USA
In 1910, William H. Hancock (64) of England, lumber manufacturer, and wife of 10 years Leora M. (45) of Wisconsin, were living in Beat 1, Sunflower, Mississippi, USA. Present was brother-in-law Joseph A. McCune (63) of Wisconsin, widowed, time keeper in a lumber mill
In 1920, William H. Hancock (70) of Wisconsin [sic] and wife Leora (65) of Wisconsin, were staying with Leora's nephew Charles McCune and his family in Palm Beach, Florida.
Wm. H. Hancock, born in England, farmer, married, son of Philip Hancock, died aged 77 years.
William married Leora McCUNE, daughter of B. Stephen McCUNE and Mary GRAHAM, on 23 Apr 1900 in Milwaukee Co., WI, USA 1. (Leora McCUNE was born about 1865 in Cold Springs, Jefferson, WI, USA and died in 1941 in Lake Worth, Palm Beach, FL, USA 4.)
W. H. Hancock, born in Cornwall, England, son of Philip Hancock & Martha Harris, and
Leora McCune, born in Cold Springs, Wi., daughter of Stephen McCune & Mary Graham