The Historia of Monk Aimon names "Milonem de Cortiniaco, Joscelinum Comitem Edesse, Gaufridum Chapalii" as the children of "Joscelinum de Cortiaco" and his wife "Elisabeth filiam Milonis de Monte-Letherico".
Seigneur de Courtenay. "Milo de Curtiniaco" confirmed the donation by "Robertus Bonet" to the priory of Néronville of a grange "apud Lanci", with the consent of "Elisabeth uxor Milonis", by charter dated to [1110/16]. A charter dated to [1116/18] records that "Robertus Bonet" became a monk at Néronville and donated "terram quam habebat a Sed ultra flumen Feure (aliàs Fuhure)" with the consent of "Milo de Curtiniaco et Adam nepos eius, de quorum beneficio erat…Fulco vicecomes [Foulques Vicomte de Château-Landon] de cujus beneficio erat…Garnerius frater Ade et uxor eius Ulgesendis cum filiis suis Herveo et Adam de quorum beneficio erat". A charter dated to [1120/39] records donations for the foundation of the abbey of Notre-Dame des Echarlis, including a donation in the presence of "Milo de Curtiniaco et uxor eius Elisabeth et filii eorum Willelmus, Joscelinus, Rainaldus". A charter dated 1133 records a donation to the abbey of Saint-Jean de Sens by "Milo de Curteno", adding that his widowed mother had become a nun there and that “frater eius Rainaudus” was buried there. "Urso Milidunensis vicecomes atque sua uxor" acknowledged that they had no rights in land of Saint-Maur-les-Fossés by charter dated 1085, the same document recording that "vicecomes Adam" claimed these rights of his predecessor "cuius filiam in conjugium habebat" and from whom he inherited the viscomté dated 1138, the latter witnessed by "Matheus de Monmorenci, Milo de Cortenai…".
His burial place is confirmed by the charter dated 1225 under which [his grandson] “Robertus de Curtiniaco” chose burial at Fontaine-Jean, where “dominus Milo Curtiniacensis” was buried. 2