- Born: 1774, Camborne, Cornwall
- Christened: 20 Nov 1774, Camborne, Cornwall
- Married: 21 Jan 1797, Camborne, Cornwall
- Died: Between 1851 and 1861, Camborne, Cornwall
In 1841, Mary Craze (65) and husband John Craze (65), blind, were living in Canon Troon, Camborne. Present were Ann Craze (8)*, Josiah** Webster (20), copper miner, Susanna** Webster (25), William Webster (8m).
* Anne would have Mary's granddaughter, daughter of son Richard.
** This is most likely a mistranscription and should be Joseph Webster and Rosina aka Roseanne aka Rosamund (see 1851 Census).
In 1851, Mary Craze (78) of Camborne, widow, was with her daughter Rosina Webster and her family in Parken Bowen, Camborne.
Mary married John CRASE of Condurrow, son of Richard CRAZE and Ann BRYANT, on 21 Jan 1797 in Camborne, Cornwall. (John CRASE of Condurrow was born in 1774 in Illogan, Cornwall, christened on 4 Apr 1774 in Illogan, Cornwall and died between 1841 and 1851 in Camborne, Cornwall.)
John Crase, miner, sojourner, and Mary Bawden.
Witnesses: John Bawden, Mary Andrew