Ellen Vivian ("Nellie") CRASE
- Born: 11 Jan 1854, Kapunda, S.A., Australia 4 5
- Married (1): 23 Mar 1878, North Kapunda Hotel (Residence Of James Crase), South Australia 1 2
- Married (2): 25 Nov 1889, Norwood (Residence Of Lionel Luke Elliott), South Australia, Australia 3
- Died: 13 Jul 1937, 22 Beatrice St., Prospect, S.A., Australia 5 6
- Buried: North Road, Nailsworth, South Australia
Relationship to Compiler: great grandmother
"On the 13th July, at 22 Beatrice street, Prospect, Ellen Tillett, beloved mother of Myrtle, Lillias and Norman, of Sydney. In her 84th year. Peace, perfect peace."
Ellen married John Norman RICHARDS, son of William RICHARDS and Elizabeth HUGHES, on 23 Mar 1878 in North Kapunda Hotel (Residence Of James Crase), South Australia 1 2. (John Norman RICHARDS was born on 1 Jun 1851 in 13 Whitmore Lane, Newtown, Cardiff, Wales, christened on 1 Jun 1851 in Cardiff St. Marys, Glamorgan, Wales 7, died on 23 Aug 1886 in East Adelaide, South Australia, Australia 8 9 and was buried in Payneham, Adelaide, S.A., Australia.)
Nellie Vivian Crase, age 24, status single, daughter of James Crase, and John Norman Richards, age 26, status single, son of William Richards
"On the 23rd March, at Kapunda, by the Rev. E. S. Casely, John Norman, eldest son of Mr. William Richards, of Stepney, to Nellie Vivian, youngest daughter of James Crase, of Kapunda."
Ellen also married Robert Woodcroft TILLETT, son of William TILLETT and Mary Ann WOODCROFT, on 25 Nov 1889 in Norwood (Residence Of Lionel Luke Elliott), South Australia, Australia 3. (Robert Woodcroft TILLETT was born on 10 Jan 1858 5 and died on 5 Sep 1930 in Prospect-road, Prospect, Adelaide, S.A., Australia 5.)