- Born: 1796, St. Ives, Cornwall
- Christened: 6 Nov 1796, St. Ives, Cornwall
- Married: 22 Apr 1822, Camborne, Cornwall
- Died: 1879, Camborne, Cornwall
In 1861, Ann Oatfield (64) of St. Ives, widow, was boarding with widow Elizabeth Pearce in College Row, Camborne. With her was daughter Susanna Oatfield (19) of Camborne, grocer's assistant
In 1871, Ann Oatfield (74) of Camborne [sic], widow, in charge of dentists' and druggist's shop, was living in 5 Basset Rd., Camborne. Present were daughter Susan Oatfield (29) of Camborne, seamstress, grandson William J. A. Oatfield* (4) of Camborne, scholar
* Some secondary sources incorrectly show William as the son rather than grandson of Richard and Ann (Richard died about 12 years before William was born and Ann was about 71 years of age when William was born). He was most likely the natural-born son of one of Richard and Ann's daughters... probably Susanna.
Ann Oatfield died during the 4th Quarter aged 83 years (GROE Death Index, vol. 5c, p. 169).
Ann married Richard OATFIELD, son of Henry OATFIELD of Camborne Town and Susanna TEMBY, on 22 Apr 1822 in Camborne, Cornwall. (Richard OATFIELD was born about 1795 in Camborne, Cornwall, christened on 1 Feb 1795 in Camborne, Cornwall and died in 1854 in Camborne, Cornwall.)
Richard Oatfield, carpenter, and Ann Curnow
witnesses: Matthw. Curnow, Henry Oatfield