Christopher COOK of Martin
- Born: 1793, Tattershall, Lincolnshire, England
- Christened: 25 Jun 1793, Tattershall Holy Trinity, Lincolnshire, England 2
- Married: 5 Feb 1829, Tattershall Holy Trinity, Lincolnshire, England 1
- Buried: 18 Nov 1851, Timberland St. Andrew, Lincolnshire, England 3
In 1851 Christopher Cook (54)* of Tattershall, agricultural labourer, and wife Susan (47) of Dogdyke, were living on Main Street in the Hamlet of Martin [by Timberland]. Present were children: Jane (17) of Dogdyke, and born in Martin: Ann (14), scholar, Mary (12), Eliza (11), scholar, Harriet (9), scholar, and Sarah (7), scholar.
* Christopher understated his age. As the only Christopher Cook of Tattershall in the 1790s was born in 1793, and he married Susanna Rylatt.
Of Martin in the burial record.
Christopher married Susan(na) RYLATT, daughter of John RYLATT and Jane, on 5 Feb 1829 in Tattershall Holy Trinity, Lincolnshire, England 1. (Susan(na) RYLATT was born in 1804 in Dogdyke, Lincolnshire, England, christened on 23 Feb 1805 in Coningsby, Lincolnshire, England and was buried on 22 Dec 1887 in Holy Trinity, Martin by Timberland, Lincolnshire, England.)
Christopher Cook of this parish, bachelor, and Susanna Rylatt of this parish, spinster.
Married by Banns
Samuel Hillyerd, minister
Witnesses: William Cook, Joseph Tasker