1. Lilian NELDER
Albert George CAPPER
- Born: 9 Apr 1859, Holloway Rd., Islington, Middlesex, England 1
- Christened: 28 Mar 1860, St. Mary Magdalene, Holloway Rd., Islington, Middlesex, England 1
- Married (1): 11 Feb 1884, St. Paul, Clapham, Surrey, England 2
- Married (2): Abt 1904
- Died: 1928, Lewisham district, London, England 3
In 1881 Albert Geo: Capper (21) of Islington, clerk, out of employ[ment], was with his parents at 95 Henniker? Rd., West Ham Essex.
In 1891 Albert G. Capper (30) of Holloway Middlesex, painter, and wife Annie* (29) of Lakeheath Kent, were living at 5 Park Crescent Clapham Surrey.
* Albert married Lilian Nelder in 1884. There is no record available indicating that Lilian died before 1891, nor is there a record showing that Albert married an Annie before 1891. It is possible that the name Annie is an error on the part of the Census taker.
In 1911 A. G. Capper (51) of Holloway Rd., Islington, house painter (out of work), and wife of 7 years Kate* (42) of Walworth Rd., S. E., were living at 29 Reynold Rd., Camberwell London.
* Unable to locate a marriage record for Albert and Kate c. 1904.
Albert G. Capper died aged 69 years. 3
Albert married Lillian NELDER, daughter of James NELDER, on 11 Feb 1884 in St. Paul, Clapham, Surrey, England. (Lillian NELDER was born about 1863.)
Albert George Capper, 24, bachelor, greengrocer, of 43 Crichton St., son of George Capper, clerk, and
Lillian Nelder, 21, spinster, of 28 Crichton St., daughter of James Nelder, bailiff
Married after Banns
Witnesses: William Capper, Emily Gardiner, Edith Capper
Albert also married Kate about 1904. (Kate was born about 1869 in Walworth Rd., London, England.)