- Born: 14 Mar 1828, Holmbush, Cornwall, England
- Christened: 5 Sep 1830, St Austell, Cornwall, England
- Married: 8 Jul 1848, East Newlyn, Cornwall, England
- Died: 17 Mar 1902, Hamilton, Victoria, Australia
- Buried: 19 Mar 1902, Maryborough, Victoria, Australia
"WILLIAMS.On the 17th March, 1902, at the residence of her youngest daughter, Mrs. J. W. Tulloch, Hamilton, PHILLIPPA, widow of the late Charles Williams, and beloved mother of Sergeant Williams, Portland; aged, 74."
Portland Guardian, Friday 21 March 1902
Phillipa married Charles WILLIAMS, son of William WILLIAMS of Penstrase and Loveday RAWLING, on 8 Jul 1848 in East Newlyn, Cornwall, England. (Charles WILLIAMS was born on 26 Jul 1817 in St. Allen, Cornwall, christened on 10 Aug 1817 in St. Allen, Cornwall, died on 19 Feb 1896 in Creswick, Victoria, Australia and was buried on 22 Feb 1896 in Maryborough, Victoria, Australia.)