- Born: 1848, Warleggan, Cornwall
- Christened: 1 Oct 1848, Warleggan, Cornwall 2
- Married: 17 Jun 1878, All Saints Church, Moonta, S.A., Australia 1
- Died: 29 Jul 1912, Boulder, Kalgoorlie, W.A., Australia 3
- Buried: 31 Jul 1912, Methodist Portion, Boulder Cemetery, Kalgoorlie, W.A., Australia
"The Friends of the late Thomas Abraham are respectfully informed that his remains will be removed from his son's Mr. Joseph Abrahams residence corner Hesperus and Shannon streets, S. Boulder, at 2 p.m. tomorrow (Wednesday, July 31,1912), for interment in the Methodist portion of the Boulder Cemetery.
W. Goss & Co., undertakers..." 4
Thomas married Susan Jane QUINTRELL, daughter of Johnson QUINTRELL and Catherine BAWDEN, on 17 Jun 1878 in All Saints Church, Moonta, S.A., Australia 1. (Susan Jane QUINTRELL was born in 1854 in Camborne, Cornwall 5 and died on 8 Feb 1907 in Boulder, Kalgoorlie, W.A., Australia 6.)
Thomas Abraham, 28, widowed, son of Robert, and Susan Jane Quintrell, 24, daughter of Johnson.
South Australia BDM, South Australian Marriages 1842 - 1916, Book/Page - 115/1037 - District Code - Dal.
Western Australia, Department of Attorney General, Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages, Reg. # 124.
Kalgoorlie Miner, Tuesday 30 July 1912.
England and Wales Birth Registration Index, 1837-2008, Redruth district, 1st Quarter, vol. 5c, p. 305.
Western Australia, Department of Attorney General, Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages, Reg. # 30, 1907.