Seigneur de la Ferté-Alais. Comte de Dammartin. "Amalricus...Silvanectensis episcopus" confirmed the donation of “usum...totius forestæ Espioniæ de Bealci” made to Charlieu by “Albericus camerarius et filius eius Albericus comes de Dammartin”, with the consent of “Johanne scancione regis et uxore sua Helisendi et Petro filio suo”, by charter dated 1162. “Albericus de Domnomartino eiusdem Feritatis dominus” witnessed the charter dated to  given by the prior of La Ferté to Yerres abbey. “Aubericus dominus Feritatis et uxor mea Mahaudis et filius meus Renaudus” donated dead wood “de Amaro Nemore domui de Retollu” to the church of Yerre by undated charter. Mathieu dates this charter to [1160/77]: maybe it can be dated more narrowly to [1168/75]. By charter dated 1171 Louis VII King of France attested that, after a dispute between the king and "Albericum de Firmitate" concerning a serf “Guillermo de Villiers” and his family claimed by Aubry after the king had granted him “castellum Firmitatis...in feodum”, the serf in question had been freed. "Aubri Count of Dammartin" confirmed the grant of Musewell to Missenden abbey made by “Guy and Joan de Ryhale”, with the consent of “his son and heir Renaud”, by charter dated to . Aubry returned La Ferté-Alais to the king [1171/76]: by a charter dated 1176 King Louis VII exchanged property with Paris Hôtel-Dieu, noting that, when he had held the castle of Dammartin (“quando castri domni Martini dominium habebamus”), the king had donated “grangiam inter Mintriacum et Moriacum sitam” but that he had later returned the castle [of Dammartin] and grange to “Alberico” (“postquam vero Alberico predictum castrum cum predicta grangia reddidimus”) (who had returned “Firmitate” [to the king]) and needed to compensate Hôtel-Dieu with another property. "Albericus comes Domni Martini et Raynaldus filius meus comes Boloniæ et Matildis uxor mea comitissa" donated property to Dammartin Saint-Pierre by charter dated 1185. The Red Book of the Exchequer refers to "Odo de Danmartin xx s, comes Albericus de Danmartin xx s, et in perdone xx s" in Norfolk, Suffolk in [1186/87].
Lord of Piddington, Oxfordshire: the 1186/87 Pipe Roll names “Comes Albericus de Dammartin” with one knight’s fee “pro wasto in Pidinton” in Oxfordshire and "Odo de Dammartin, Comes Albericus de Dammartin" in adjacent entries in Norfolk and Suffolk, and in Surrey.
Seigneur de Lillebonne [en-Normandie]. "Radulfus comes Clarimontis" donated part of Hez wood to the church of Froidmont by charter dated 1190 witnessed by "Alberico comite de Dammartin et Renaldo filio eius…Aelidis uxor mea et filie mee Cathelina et Mathildis…Hugo frater meus primicerius ecclesie Mettensis…". The Red Book of the Exchequer, listing scutage payments in [1190/91], records "comes Albericus" paying "iv s ix d" in Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and of "Willelmus de Danmartin, Albericus de Danmartin", each paying "x s, i militem" in Norfolk, Suffolk. The 1194 Pipe Roll records revenue “de Pidinton que fuit comitis de Dammartin” in Oxfordshire and "terra que fuit comitis de Dammartin in Bichhamsteda" [granted to Eudes [II] de Dammartin in 1152/53] in Cambridgeshire and Huntingdonshire. “Albericus comes Domnimartini” donated revenue from harvest “in grangia mea de Mintriaco” to Paris Hôtel-Dieu, confirmed and sealed by “Mathildis comitisse Domnimartini uxoris mee et…Reginaldo comitis Bolonie filii mei”, by charter dated 20 Sep 1200.
"A. comes Domni Martini" donated property to Saint-Leu d’Esserent by charter dated 20 Sep 1200, signed by "M. comitisse Dampni Martini uxoris mee et…R. comitis Bolonie filii nostri", which records the donor’s death “hac...die...apud Lilleboniam”. An anonymous continuation of the Chronicle of Robert of Mont-Saint-Michel records the death "XIII Kal Oct" in 1200 of "Albericus Dammartini Comes" and his burial "apud Gemeticum". 2