- Born: 18 May 1822, Llanfyllin, Montgomeryshire, Wales 1
- Christened: 12 Nov 1822, Llanfyllin, Montgomeryshire, Wales 1
- Married (1): 15 Mar 1842, Llanfyllin, Montgomeryshire, Wales 2 3
- Married (2): 14 Jul 1870 St. Nicholas, Liverpool, Lancashire, England 4
- Died: After 1891
Sole Executrix of her husband's Will (1867)
In 1871 Frances Gibbons (46) of Llanfyllin? N. Wales and [2nd] husband John Gibbons (36) of Neston Cheshire, farmer, were living in Yew Tree House, Gt. Neston Cheshire. Present were Frances's children: Fredr. Williams (17) of Neston, Thomas Williams (8) of Neston, scholar, Margaret Williams (11) of Neston, scholar
7 Aug 1877
1. Hugh Evan Lloyd Williams, Chesterton, co .Salop, Esq. 2. Edward Lloyd Williams, Golding Farm, co. Salop, gent. 3. Mary Hynes, wife of Frances Hynes, New City Road, Glasgow. 4. Francis Hynes/Kynes 5. Frances Gibbons, wife of John Gibbons, Neston. 6. John Gibbons aforementioned. 7. Edward Lloyd Williams Albert Hotley 8. John Cleaton Davies, Bronygader, Dolgelly, gent. 9. Hugh Jones, Dolgelly, Manufacturer. CONVEYANCE (draft) of garden and plot of ground situate in Ffos y felin, t.Dolgellau with the smithy and sheds erected thereon. Consideration: £285. 5
In 1881 Frances Gibbons (56) of Wales, widow, farmer, was living in Five Ways? Great Neston Cheshire. Present were children (born in Neston): Margaret B. Williams (21), employed at home, Thomas N.* (18), employed at home, Frances Anyon (10), adopted, scholar
* i.e. Thomas M.
In 1891 Frances Gibbons (69) of Montgomery Wales, widow, was with her daughter Margaret B. Lloyd and her family in Great Neston.
Frances married John WILLIAMS, son of Evan WILLIAMS and Elizabeth LLOYD, on 15 Mar 1842 in Llanfyllin, Montgomeryshire, Wales. (John WILLIAMS was born about 1820 in Barmouth, Merioneth, Wales, christened on 10 Jan 1820 in Llanaber, Merioneth, Wales and died on 29 Jan 1867 in Neston, Cheshire, England.)
John Williams, full age, bachelor, traveler, of St. Marys Salop, son of Evan Williams, freeholder, and
Frances Davies, 20 years, spinster, living with her father, daughter of John Davies, druggist
Witnesses: John Davies, Mary Davies
Frances also married John GIBBONS on 14 Jul 1870 in St. Nicholas, Liverpool, Lancashire, England. (John GIBBONS was born about 1835 in Neston, Cheshire, England.)
Marriage Bond 7 Jul 1870...
On which day appeared personally John Gibbons of Peach Street in the Parish of Liverpool, labourer, and being sworn on the Holy Evangelists, alleged and made Oath as follows:—That he is of the Age of Twenty one years and upwards and a Bachelor and intends to marry Frances Williams of Neston in the County of Chester aged Twenty one years and upwards, and a Widow and he prayed a Licence to solemnize the said Marriage in the Parish Church of St. Nicholas, Liverpool.... 4